There are several factors that affect the price offered for your book, including:
- Condition of the book (water damaged books are not bought back)
- National demand for title
- Campus demand for title (based on instructor's book adoptions for upcoming semesters)
- The University Store advises that you do your research before selling your books to get the best price possible. Ask the competition for their buyback policy before you sell.
- Photo ID is required to protect you from book theft.
Use the link below to check the estimated buyback value of your textbooks: (Please note all prices/offers are subject to change without notice.)
University Union Bldg., 1st Floor