- For Personal Property Damage and/or Personal Injury, please fill out the Notice of Claim Form and send it to the Maryland State Treasurer's Office - Nancy K. Kopp, State Treasurer, Treasury Building, Louis L. Goldstein Building, 80 Calvert Street, Annapolis, MD 21401-1991 and Towson University - EHS, 8000 York Road, Towson, MD 21252.
- Notice of Claims Form
- If a report has not been filed with the Towson University Police Department, please fill out the Incident Report Form and send it to the Department of Environmental Health & Safety. It does not replace the "Notice of Claim Form". A "Notice of Claim Form" must be completed and sent to the State Treasure's Office and the Department of Environmental Health & Safety for each claim.
- Incident Report Form (Does not replace "First Report of Injury" form.)
- Property Coverage List of Exclusions
- Risks and Liabilities of Automobile Use within the Scope of Public Duties .
Attorney General's Office Memorandum
FIRST REPORT OF INJURY (work related injury/illness)