Please read this important announcement from the Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI) about static electricity and fueling your car.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETS (MSDS)
Always check with the manufacturer first for the MSDS. If you cannot contact the manufacturer, try these Web sites below:
- Where to find MSDSs on the Internet
- SIRI MSDS Index
- MSDS Search
- Chemfinder - Searchable Chemical Database (not MSDSs, but excellent information)
- CCIINFO Web
- EPA Toxic Substance Data Sheets - Health and Environmental Hazards
- Fisher Scientific Co . - Choose MSDS Online
- MSDS.com - Free Online MSDS Database - You must register for a username and password, but the site is free.