Arranging for an on-campus department to accept credit card payments involves coordination between the Credit Card Companies, Financial Services, the Campus Data Center, and the State Treasurer's Office in Annapolis. The process takes a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks.
Currently, payments by VISA, MasterCard, and Discover Card, are accepted on campus by the following areas:
- Auxiliary Services Business Office for Point Programs, Parking, etc.
- Auxiliary Services Ticket Office
- Bursar's Office for tuition & fees, etc.
- Center for Arts Box Office
- Center for Professional Studies
- Copies Plus
- Event & Conference Services
- Housing & Residence Life for room deposits
- Stadium Store
- Towson Center Recreation Mngt
- University Store
- University Union
For any department considering the development of a credit card program, it is essential to contact Financial Services as early as possible. This preliminary discussion will include:
- How the process works
- Fees charged by the credit card companies
- What equipment is necessary
and associated costs
- dedicated telephone line
- cash register or terminal & printer
Contact Cathy Mattern in Financial Services
phone: 410-704-5563 or e-mail: email@example.com