About TU


Wire Transfer: Out-going

Out-going Wire Transfers are used to pay a bill only if there are no other options available.  If it becomes necessary to pay by out-going wire transfer, information for the receiving bank must be provided to Financial Services.  This information includes:

  • Bank Name and Address
  • Bank Account Number
  • ABA - Bank Routing Number or SWIFT Number if wire is International

The original invoice or other 'request for payment' document showing the Vendor Name, Address, and Federal ID Number must be submitted to Financial Services with a notation indicating that a wire transfer is necessary.  The documents must have a coding block properly filled out with required information including:

  • Department number
  • Account category
  • Payment amount
  • All required authorized signatures

Submit requests to:

Phyllis May, Financial Services Towson University

8000 York Road, Towson, MD. 21252

Contact Phyllis by e-mail: pmay@towson.edu or call: 410-704-5678






University Police

Closings & News
410-704-NEWS (6397)

Text Alerts
Sign up now