- Printing the Labels: Code Block Form
- Type of label: The Accounts Payable Office uses AVERY 5163
If you need assistance contact the Financial Services Help Line or call the Help Line at 410-704-5599.
See the following example of a coding block. Note that Items 1-10 are required information. Definitions of these items are detailed below following the coding block.
|INVOICE# (1)||INVOICE DATE (2)|
|PO# (3)||Partial/Complete (4)|
|Dept/Grant# (5)||Account# (6)||Initiative# (7)||Amount (8)|
|Dept Approval: (9)|
Description of Coding Block Fields 1-10:
- Invoice Number: Leave blank for Accounts Payable Office to fill in.
- Invoice Date: Leave blank for Accounts Payable Office to fill in.
- Purchase Order Number: Number assigned if goods or services were ordered using the requisition and purchase order process.
- Partial/Complete (use for Purchase Orders only)
- Enter Partial payment (another invoice will be received)
- Enter Complete payment (final invoice)
- Only one signature is required if the invoice is for less than $50.00.
- For Invoices over $50.00, Signatures of two departmental employees (at least one must be an "authorized signature") are required to certify that goods or services were received.
- Invoices with questionable or missing signatures will be returned unprocessed to the department for investigation. This procedure is designed to protect the department and the university from the possibility of unauthorized or fraudulent purchases or misuse of funds.
We appreciate your Feedback, Suggestions, Comments