PeopleSoft, the financial system that Towson University utilizes for budget, accounting, accounts payable, and procurement provides online, up-to-the-minute access to your data and can be accessed from anywhere internet access is available.
Contact Information, Reporting & Training:
- Journal Sources Listing for Spreadsheet Uploads
- Journal Sources Listing for Reading nVision Reports
- Frequently Asked Questions
Chart of Accounts Tools:
- PeopleSoft On-Line Chart of Accounts
- PeopleSoft Expenditure Accounts
- Criteria Information on Requesting New Department Numbers
- How to Access PS Account Values
- How to Access PS Department Values
- Grant Bolt-On Page Content Description
The State of Maryland allows certain contracts & purchase orders to be charged against prior year budgets even though goods or services have not been received. This process is called obligating funds.