The Payroll Direct Deposit Program offers many benefits. Did you know that as a University employee, you are encouraged to participate?
1. Necessary steps to get or change direct deposit of paycheck:
- Complete the on line Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Print and sign the completed form
- Return the form to the Financial Services Payroll Office
deposit of your paycheck to your checking or savings account;
- Immediate access to your funds;
- No waiting for the mail to arrive;
- No standing in line at the bank;
- No worries about potential for lost or stolen checks.
3. How long to start:
- It usually takes one pay period before the direct deposit starts.
- The same is true if you are changing banks. You will receive a paycheck for one pay period before the new direct deposit starts.