Originating From VISA Card Charges
One of the primary features of the ProCard Reallocation & Reconciliation System is to assist cardholders with managing the VISA Card transactions. The system allows management of transactions prior to posting to the University's PeopleSoft Financials System.
- Charges/credits are available to cardholders or department business managers within 3-4 days of VISA posting the transaction.
- Transactions should be reallocated as appropriate to other departments and/or other account categories.
Security! Access to the ProCard Reallocation & Reconciliation System is determined by the user's security clearance that is maintained in the University's financial reporting system (nVision Security Tables).
- Security setup in this manner means that your transactions can be reallocated only between your own department numbers.
- For any amounts to be charged to another area, standard methods of transfer are still available. For
- Interdepartmental invoices
- Spreadsheet Upload process
If you need assistance, send an e-mail to email@example.com.