Towson University business travel policies and procedures are intended to:
- Facilitate travel and travel arrangements
- Provide full reimbursement for necessary expenses
- Protect travelers against risk of loss
- Maintain necessary controls for accountability
- Employees of the University
- Persons invited to the University (lectures, consulting, recruiting etc)
- Persons who are asked to travel for the University
Limitations and Exceptions:
- Careful records must be maintained to ensure separation of expenses of any travel companions from reimbursable expenses of official travelers.
- Expenses incurred on behalf of a travel companion are not reimbursable..
- Any additional cost incurred due to
stopovers or route modifications made for the convenience of the traveler
will be borne entirely by the traveler.
Rreview the whole text of the University System of Maryland Travel Policy