The Employee/Employer Relations unit provides advice and assistance to managers, supervisors and employees on the following issues:
- State and Federal Employment Laws
- Board of Regents and Towson University Policies and Procedures
- Counseling Letters
- Resolving Workplace Conflicts
- Grievances and Appeals
- Disciplinary Matters (Reprimands, Suspensions, Demotions and Terminations)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Coaching and Counseling Workshop
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews Workshop
- EER and the Supervisor Workshop
- Mock Hearing Workshop
- Performance Evaluation Forms
- Employee Separations
Please log into the Forms Repository with your Towson NetID and password to access
the appropriate form in the Human Resources Forms section.
Beginning in spring 2012, performance evaluations for all regular exempt, non-exempt and contingent II staff employees will be rated on a streamlined scale with two options: "meets expectations" and "does not meet expectations." The revised forms will help to alleviate the misunderstanding around the numerical scales previously used for performance evaluations. They are available on the forms repository and have been presented to all campus divisions.
It is important to note that the new evaluation forms will have no effect on the calculation of merit pay, as evaluations and merit distribution are separate processes.