This guide explains everything you need to know after you receive your aid offers including how to review and accept your aid offers, and the requirements you must meet to remain eligible to receive your awards.
- "Your Award Guide" explains your financial aid responsibilities and all the requirements of your aid programs.
- Students are required to read all pages of this guide every year because procedures and regulations often change. (Optional pages are indicated below.)
- Please carefully read this guide. This information will help you to avoid common aid problems.
Table of Contents
- How Awards Are Determined (Learn how we determined which awards you received.)
- Special Financial Conditions (Learn when you should request a reevaluation of your financial need.)
- Your Award Notification (When and how to expect your aid notification and how to review your awards)
- The Shopping Sheet (This is an optional federal tool for comparing your net costs after aid.)
- Accepting Aid (Learn how to accept your aid offers.)
- Undergraduate Instructions
- Graduate Student Instructions
- Applying for Loans (How to borrow student loans.)
(PLUS Loan pages are required for PLUS borrowers.)
- Federal PLUS Loans for Graduate Students
- Federal PLUS Loans for Parents of Undergraduate Students
- Award Requirements (Learn about all your award requirements including the longer topics listed below.)
- Minimum Credits (Learn how many credits you need to receive each aid program.)
- Drops & Withdrawals (Learn how changes in enrollment can change your awards.)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy (All aid recipients must meet these requirements to remain eligible to receive aid for future terms.)
- Award Changes Reductions (Learn how and when your aid may be adjusted and how to prevent and prepare for changes.)