The Office of Partnerships and Outreach focuses on fostering and supporting mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships between the university and our neighbors.
We work to make critical connections between TU’s faculty, staff, students and stakeholders from across the region. Our partnerships and relationships are interdisciplinary, embedded in both curricular and co-curricular learning, and cross many different programs and impact areas. Some of the most commonly identified impacts resulting from our partnerships are:
- High-quality and equitable education
- Strong neighborhoods and sustainable communities
- Thriving and competitive economy
- Lifelong health and well-being
- Vibrant arts and cultural community