Equipment Rental Policies & Procedures
||Refundable Deposit Amount
||$20 deposit with a valid TU OneCard
||Groups may only rent equipment if they have a group SGA account and have received permission from the Outdoor Trip Center Manager. Groups are required to leave a $100 deposit.
Please read and understand the
following policies and procedures to ensure that your rental process runs smoothly:
- Equipment must be returned one hour before close on the day it is due. After 8 pm Monday-Thursday or 2 pm on Friday, late fees will be assessed. Equipment being returned will not be accepted after 8 pm or 2 pm, respectively. It is the renter’s responsibility to bring it back the next business day.
- Equipment is rented for seven (7) days. If the University is closed on the day equipment is due, the renter will have two additional days to return the gear
- Your deposit will not be returned if any of your gear is returned late. The renter’s Towson University account will be charged for the full price of the equipment if it is not returned within two (2) weeks of the due date.
- If the equipment is returned dry, clean and undamaged, the deposit will be returned. If the equipment is returned wet, dirty or damaged, the renter will lose the entire deposit and may be subject to additional cleaning and repair fees
- The renter will incur additional charges if repairs to the wet, dirty or damaged equipment cost more than the deposit. This includes the cost of materials required to fix the items plus a shop fee of $15 per hour. If equipment is damaged beyond repair, the full retail value of the item and shipping costs will be charged.
- All equipment is being rented in good condition. Any dirtiness or damages have been recorded and the renter assumes responsibility for the gear in its current condition.
- Each individual may only rent equipment for themselves.
- All fees due to the Outdoor Trip Center must be paid within two weeks of the date the renter is notified. After this period, the renter will lose the deposit. If charges equal more than the deposit, the renter’s student account will be billed for the balance.
- All fees and deposits must be paid by cash (exact change only) or check.
- Please contact the Outdoor Trip Center Manager with any questions regarding these policies.