- Eight-lane, 25-yard pool with depths ranging from 4.5 feet-12 feet
- In 2001, the building underwent a $200,000 renovation replacing the filtration systems.
- The pool is also home to the Towson University Men's and Women's Swimming & Diving Team and the Tigerfish Aquatic Club.
- Swimming is only permitted when lifeguards are on duty.
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- No running or rough play is permitted in the pool area and locker room areas.
- Only non-breakable plastic containers are allowed for drinks. All food and glass containers are prohibited in the pool area, including gum.
- Proper swimming attire is to be worn at all times. Infants and toddlers must wear plastic pants or swim diapers.
- Users of the pool area are responsible for removing all items they bring to the pool.
- Voices shall be kept at appropriate levels. No profanity allowed.
- Radios, video-recording devices, cameras and other similar devices are not allowed in the pool area without prior approval.
- Soft pool tools are allowed. No hard plastic or metal toys are permitted.
- No use of diving boards or starting blocks is allowed. All diving must take place in deep end.
- No flips, back dives, or twists from edge of pool.
- Kickboards, pull buoys, fins, aqua jog belts and other aquatic fitness equipment are only to be used for their intended purpose.
- Coast Guard-approved personal flotation devices are the only approved flotation devices to be used in pool.
- Children using flotation devices must have an adult in the water with them at all times.
- No hanging, sitting or climbing on lane lines.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult at all times when using the locker rooms.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed. Persons appearing to be under the influence will be asked to leave the facility.
- Any person having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharges, open wounds, or any communicable disease are not permitted to use the pool.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose, or otherwise introducing contaminants into the facility water is not permitted. Such occurrences may result in the pool being closed at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- All Band-Aids and/or athletic tape must be removed before entering the pool.
Failure to obey above regulations and/or Campus Recreation staff may be grounds for the exclusion from the pool area and/or other Campus Recreation areas.