- Clean, non-marking, soft-soled, closed-toe and heel athletic shoes are required. Shoe removal may be appropriate in certain situations.
- All members must check in with the instructor using a valid TU OneCard. No person under the age of 18 is permitted into the class (with the exception of TU registered students).
- Expired, unauthorized, or counterfeit ID cards will be confiscated and privileges may be revoked.
- Appropriate and modest workout attire is required. Shirts must fully cover midriff and chest. Jeans, pants, and shorts with belts, rivets, buttons, zippers, or anything which compromises the safety and professionalism of the facility are prohibited.
- Appropriate attire is at the discretion of Campus Recreation employees.
- Glass, open containers, tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, chewing gum and food are prohibited.
- All equipment must remain in the studio and must be returned to its proper location after use.
- For sanitary purposes, participants are expected to clean the equipment after each use using the provided sanitation wipes.
- Cell phone usage is not permitted while participating in Group Exercise classes.
- Storage of personal belongings is prohibited inside the studio. Lockers are avilable on the first floor of the West Village Commons.
- Campus Recreation Services is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Photography and vidceotaping is not permitted without consent from Campus Recreation staff.
- Failure to follow or adhere to the above policies and/or the direction of Campus Recreation Services staff may result in dismissal from facility, revocation of membership, or judicial review.
- Report all maintenance/equipment issues, emergencies, vandalism, or misuse of facilities immediately to Events and Conference staff (410-704-6666).
The use of Campus Recreation Services facilities is a privilege. Individuals who choose to engage in unacceptable behavior may have their access revoked or modified indefinitely.