The Career Center is here to help you achieve your career goals. We offer a comprehensive range of free services to assist you with all of your career-related needs including: developing your career action plan, career counseling and advising, resume and cover letter reviews, mock interviews, job and internship searches, and graduate school essay reviews.
Why use the Career Center?
- Supportive and encouraging experts who care about your success.
- Impressive interviewing skills, an incredible resume, and a polished professional image that give you an edge over the competition.
- Insight and empowerment to better understand who you are and where you want to go.
- A personalized job search plan that allows you to navigate the job search process with confidence.
- Connections to employers who are motivated to hire TU students for jobs and internships.
Career Advice and Appointments
Explore Majors and Careers
Job Search Skills
Finding a Job
- Job Search Strategies
- Job/Career Fairs
- On-Campus Recruiting: Interviews, Information Sessions & Information Tables
Graduate/Professional School Guide
- Graduate/Professional School Guide: Graduate School Timeline, Choosing a Graduate Program & The Application Process