Would you like to support the College of Business and Economics? There are many ways to get involved in the college. You can:
- Share your experience or expertise as a guest speaker for student organizations and classes
- Serve as a panelist during workshops for students
- Provide internships or full-time positions for students and graduates
- Provide case studies for The Associate and courses
- Serve as a mentor to students
Fill out and submit this form indicating what ways you’d like to get involved or email email@example.com to get started.
Looking for other ways to give back? The college is cultivating the following initiatives to better its programs and would greatly appreciate any financial contributions to help them grow.
>> T. Rowe Price Finance Lab
>> CBE Writing Proficiency Program
>> The Associate Competition
>> Make a financial contribution to the College of Business and Economics