Thank you for a great and fun week!
My daughter has had an AMAZING experience this week at her first
College for Kids week. Today she said 'I thought it would be fun,
but I never knew it would be this much fun.' The smile on her face
is so special! THANK YOU!!!
Thanks for another great week at College for
Kids. All three children greatly enjoyed their classes.
My son had a great
time this week and was sad to find out that this was his last day of
camp. ( He wanted to go again next week!! ) Thank you very much for such
a fun, wonderful, educational experience for our son! He learned a lot
and was excited to share his new knowledge each day! Congratulations on
a job well done!
My daughter looks forward to this week every
year. The teachers are so wonderful and the learning experience is
- "The best thing I did in College for Kids is looking through the
microscope. The ecoli was very interesting."
- "I like the Bunsen burner because I liked lighting it. Also
sterilizing stuff. Seeing how it worked. It was fun to us."
- "I liked the sparker the best. It was hard sometimes to get the
spark, but it was still fun."
- "I love everything. I want to come back next year. I think
it was really fun."
- "My favorite time was lighting the Bunsen burner and trying to scratch
to light it."
- "I liked lighting the Bunsen burner because it was cool going through a
septic technique. The best part was sterilizing the loop."
- "What I liked about College for Kids the most this year was the Bunsen
burner. The Bunsen burner was fun to try to light. After we
lit it we would sterilize our loop and lip of our test tube. I
like the Bunsen burner."
- "My favorite part was the unit
itself: the microbes. They looked red (because of the
stains) and we made glowing ones too. We killed them, looked
at them, inoculated them and even grew them! I will never look
at microbes the same again!"
My favorite part was ...
- "growing germs."
- "brushing our teeth."
- "Is it really clean?". (Testing cleaners to see which one did the best
- "yummy, yummy plaque."
- "sour milk".
- "growing germs."
- "Is it really clean?".