Programming Logic Course for High School Girls
The CIS Department at
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
· Understand and apply the software development process.
· Analyze problems and design structured solutions
· Understand, create, and apply simple data types and arrays.
· Create algorithmic solutions using basic control structures (sequence, decisions, loops) and functions.
· Compile, execute, and run simple programs (in C++)
· Understand the importance of secure programming.
Students will receive 4 college credits (COSC175) upon successful completion.
There will be a nominal $100 registration fee from each student (which the school can pay in one check).