Please complete this application and click the "Submit Form" button to forward it to the Counseling Center. If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Center at (410)-704-2512.
Contact Information for Peer Education Application:
Expected Graduation Date:
1. Why are you interested in becoming an alcohol and drug peer educator?
2. Please list and describe any relevant courses, training, volunteer and/or work experience.
3. Please list any campus/community organizations in which you are involved.
4. What do you think are the most important qualities and skills that an alcohol and drug peer educator should possess?
5. What do you hope to gain from your experiences as an alcohol and drug peer educator?
6. How did you hear about the alcohol and drug peer education program?
I hereby, declare that all of the information provided on this application form is true to the best of my knowledge.
Online Signature (Typing your name is equivalent to an online signature.)
Directions & Parking
Closings & News
Sign up now
Connect with Towson University