Student Loan Information
National Student Loan Data System for Students - A very useful tool to find out how much money you have borrowed, what you have paid and what you still owe.
Direct Consolidation Loans - For those with Direct Loans from the federal government, consider consolidating your loans to help lower your monthly repayment and extend the terms of your repayment from 10 to 20 or 30 years.
Maryland Loan Assistance Repayment Program - This program assists with loan repayment for qualifying professions in Maryland.
Administration Building, Fourth Floor (map) (How to use the map link)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
• Students spend over $5 billion on clothing and shoes each year.
• Many students take more than four years to graduate college because of financial problems.
• A daily coffee and muffin cost you over $1,300 a year.
• If you save $5 each day when you are a freshman you will have $7,300 when you graduate.
• Your credit score affects your ability to get a job after you graduate.
• About 20% of identity theft happens to someone under the age of 30 by someone they know.
Directions & Parking
Closings & News
Sign up now
Connect with Towson University