Admitted Students— Transfers
Congratulations on your admission to Towson University. If you're still considering your college choices, we’re happy to help you decide if TU is right for you. We encourage you to visit us at TU4U for admitted students. Register today!
1. Activate your Towson University NetID/email account.
To get started, simply activate your NetID online. To complete the process, you will need your seven-digit TU student ID number, which you can find on your Offer of Admission letter. Your NetID/email account must be activated at least 24 hours before completing the housing request below.
2. If you plan to live on campus, submit your housing request.
Housing for transfer students is awarded on a space-available basis. You can find out if housing is available by logging on to the Department of Housing and Residence Life's online housing request system. If housing is available complete the online housing request and submit a $350 non-refundable housing deposit to secure your spot.
If you have any questions about university housing, please contact the Department of Housing and Residence Life at 410-704-2516.
3. Submit your Enrollment Contract and fee.
- Fall Term: To officially accept our offer of admission, please submit your Enrollment Contract and $300 enrollment fee to University Admissions by May 1 for fall admission
- Spring Term: Submit your submit your Enrollment Contract by the specific date on your admission letter.
If you have questions, please contact University Admissions at 410-704-2113.
4. Review your Evaluation of Transfer Credit.
Your Evaluation of Transfer Credit will be posted before your Transfer Program Part I date. Upon completion, you will be emailed detailed instructions on how to review it at your Towson Online Services Student Center. Be sure to check your online evaluation, print and bring it with you to your Transfer Program Part I. Please allow 10-15 days for updated transfer information to post to your account. Below are the steps you need to access your evaluation:
- You must activate your NetID to gain access to Towson Online Services.
- Log into Towson Online Services
- Navigate to "Self-Service" in the menu of the left-side of the page
- Navigate to "Student Center"
- Select "Transfer Credit Report" from the drop-down menu on the left-side of the page and click the arrow icon to the right
- View your Transfer Credit Report
If you have coursework to be added to your evaluation, please also bring a sealed official transcript to your Transfer Program Part I.
5. Complete items on your Freshman To-Do List
Visit the Transfer To-Do List and complete all required tasks. This website will provide important information to help your transition to college life.
Get In Touch
Contact us at 410-704-2113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask questions and meet fellow students on Facebook.
Are you #inatTowsonU?
Be sure to share your accomplishment through social media like these students did!