At Open House programs, you'll get an overview of the university and the chance to talk one-on-one with your future professors and classmates. You will learn about the different colleges that make up our university, our majors, and we'll have programs for you and your parents. An information fair and light lunch are included. View the Open House agenda.
Fall Open Houses are now over. Please check back later for our spring dates.
Helpful Hints When Registering
- Reservations are required because a parking permit is required to park on campus. A confirmation and parking permit will be emailed to your student's email address. Please ask your student to print the confirmation and bring it with you to Open House.
- If you are searching for a previously advertised Open House date that is no longer available, that event date is closed and at maximum capacity due to fire regulations.
- Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early so that you can park and arrive at our Open House location on time.
- If you want to change a reservation, simply register online for any available date. Be sure to cancel your original reservation by clicking the cancel link in the confirmation that was emailed to your student's email address.
- If you wish to cancel without making a new reservation, simply click the cancel link in the confirmation that is emailed to your student's email address.
- Open House will be cancelled only when the university has closed. This information will always be available at the Towson University home page.
If you require reasonable accommodations for disability support, please contact at 410-704-4696 at least two weeks prior to your visit.
If you are traveling to Towson University from out of town, consider spending the night. We hope you'll take some time to explore the area, as there are many shopping options, restaurants and things to do nearby. We are located within walking distance of downtown Towson, and just 8 miles north of Baltimore and its famous Inner Harbor.