Nonresident Alien Tax Office Towson University
U.S. Taxes - Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) Site MapSearch


  • For dependent compensation (employee) payments individuals first must obtain a Social Security Number in order to be put into the payroll system per State of Maryland policy.
  • Any foreign national who claims an income tax treaty exemption must have a taxpayer identification number (SSN or ITIN).  The TIN is either one of the following:


NRA Tax Office Home Page | Disclaimer

© 2007 Towson University