Diversity at Towson University is broadly defined to include: race, ethnicity, country of origin, religion, gender, ability, sexuality and sexual orientation. Programs are offered to foster a receptive environment; facilitate recruitment, retention and graduation of students; and promote multiracial learning for all students, faculty and staff.
- Center for Student Diversity
- Counseling Center
- Cultural Identity Resources
- Disability Support Services
- Financial Aid
- Gender Inclusive Restroom Locations
- Women's Resources Program
Resources for Undocumented/DACA Students
Towson University's Office of Admissions provides undocumented/DACA students with information about applying for in-state tuition rates. The TU Financial Aid Office provides guidance on scholarships and aid options.
- Residency Requirements for Undocumented/DACA Students
- FAQs for Undocumented/DACA Students
- Financial Aid for Undocumented/DACA Students
Nursing Mothers' Rooms:
TU Nursing Rooms provide a private, secure, clean space for breastfeeding mothers. Locations of the rooms are listed below. They are available to all students, faculty and staff, as well as spouses and domestic partners.
Nursing Mothers' Room Locations
Administration Building - room 115B
College of Liberal Arts - room 2231
Cook Library - room 527
Psychology - room 508N
Stephens Annex - room 174
Towson City Center - room 324
Van Bokkelen Hall - room 009
West Village Commons - room 320