Repair grammar and punctuation errors in the sentences below.
1. I asked the doctor if my mothers test results were back from
2. The safety of the children concern their high school
3. Harold Chester who first started playing the guitar at age
seven is considered to be an excellent performer by music critics.
4. Iíll admit that I should have asked you, however, you never
returned my calls.
5. Arriving late for the meeting, the president glared at me.
6. Having become distrustful of her late night outings.
Angelaís husband hired a private detective.
7. Everyone has their own opinion about the true meaning of
8. My mother was forceful and domineering. This led to my sisterís rebellion.
9. The young dog licked itís wounded paw.
If the salesman wanted to sell us a new sofa.
Marie is a responsible person who follows her heart and with great
I am hoarse from trying to talk as loudly as her.
I cannot tell you how the movie ended, I fell asleep after the first
I noticed the beautiful colors of the autumn leaves walking down the
Our chores are to take out the trash, to dust the furniture, and
vacuuming the carpet.
It is finally over between Mark and I.
Having failed her history exam, the teacher suggested she get a tutor.
One of the history students know the correct answer.
After Harold signed the contract his boss took the staff out for lunch.
Each person who wants to go to the play should buy their ticket now.
I put the birthday present in the car with the yellow ribbon.
22. He set the letter on the table so that he would remember to mail it.