Pronoun Case - Exercise 2
Directions:Choose the correct pronoun for each sentence below.
Then, in the text box below each sentence, write the objective function of the pronoun you chose:
pronoun used with noun object
reflexive / intensive pronoun
When you have completed the exercise, click on "Check My Answers" and check your answers with those on the answer key.
1. Karen called you and (
for a meeting.
2. Suddenly Jack opened his eyes; he had caught (
) asleep at the wheel.
3. How long did he date both Ann and (
4. High taxes have stopped (
citizens from buying houses.
5. Obviously, Jerry will choose (
for the part.
6. Bad weather forced Charles and (
) to postpone the trip.
7. You should let Jack and (
into the house.
8. We got together and decided that we like (
9. Will you teach Joan and (
10. The receptionist told (
to sit down.