Pronoun Case - Exercise 4
Directions: Choose the correct pronoun that fits as an object of a preposition in each sentence below. Then, in the text box below each sentence, write the preposition.
When you have completed the exercise, click on "Check My Answers" and check your answers with those on the answer key.
1. She wants to see the evidence for (
2. They look very much like (
3. With (
in the room, we cannot make much progress.
4. Everyone except Jim and (
will be attending the party.
5. No one besides the woman and (
witnessed the robbery.
6. Before (
) stood a giant brown bear.
7. Just between you and (
), this play is a flop.
8. I'll be aiming my remarks directly at (
9. The feeling among (
is that the book was quite good.
10. The material was beneath those other students and (