Quotation Marks - Exercise 2
Revise the following sentences by adding quotation marks and / or other
punctuation, including end punctuation, where needed.
When you are finished, click the "Check My Work" button at the bottom of the page.
1. When she saw her new BMW, Mary exclaimed What a
2. Did you remember to bring the money he asked
3. I am confident said the candidate that I will
win this election
4. Mortimer said that he had no intention of
5. Are you sure he said that you plan to give
everyone a present
6. How angry I am she screamed
7. Let's go he said to the top of the mountain
8. The instructor asked whether we had completed
our projects on time
9. Did you read Brown's article, Are We Failing
10. The driver said You'll find the library on the left.
Buses stop there every hour