Choose the correct word in each sentence below.
When you have finished, click on the "Check My Work" button to view
1. Sitting (beside
girlfriend, Michael could not have been any happier.
Besides) arm wrestling,
I have never physically tried to overpower someone.
3. I always try to sit (beside
besides) my best friend
4. Has there ever been a president with Polio (beside
5. Please lay that pipe (beside
besides) the car in the
6. I found my lost keys sitting inside (beside
besides) the microwave.
7. Hot rods and motorcycles are often parked (beside
besides) one another to
show off manliness.
book on the table sat a huge vase of flowers.
Besides) my bike rack,
I never want anything to touch the outside of my new car.
10. The poodle stood (beside
besides) the Great
Dane at the dog show to make the Dane look bigger.