Revise the following sentences by adding commas where they are needed. If
a sentence is correct, type "correct" in the textbox. When you are
finished, click on the "Check My Work" button at the bottom of the page.
1. James Spader who plays a lawyer on television
won an Emmy Award in 2007.
2. My neighbor's dog knocks over my garbage cans
walks in my flowerbed and barks at my cats.
3. If you plant a Willow tree in that location
the tree will probably do well.
4. The milk was sour because it had sat at room
temperature for an entire day.
5. You'll be at the game today won't you?
6. People are signing the petition and we expect
to submit it to the President next Thursday.
7. Jennifer prefers her hamburgers cooked rare
8. To get the cheapest airline ticket you need
to check the website early.
9. Two common types rocks igneous and
sedimentary are found in this region of the country.
10.Someone sitting near the front door handed Jane the