Revise the following sentences by adding commas where they are needed. If
a sentence is correct, type "correct" in the textbox. When you are
finished, click on the "Check My Work" button at the bottom of the page.
1. Anyone who walks four dogs at one time must
keep the leashes untangled.
2. We chose this blanket because it is warm
fuzzy and washable.
3. Until he knew what caused the alarm to go off
he continued to be cautious.
4. The officer stopped the car when he saw the
loose license plate.
5. Matilda asked for spicy food didn't she?
6. Flames were shooting out of the building and
people were yelling for help.
7. This particular painting appeals to the
emotions not the intellect.
8. To speak French well you should spend some
time in France.
9. Susie John's sister is taking dance lessons.
10. The boss according to Bill is not qualified for