Good / Well - Exercise 1
Choose the correct word in each sentence below.
When you have finished, click on the "Check My Answers" button to view
1. That breakfast you fixed this
morning was (good
2. How (good
did you learn your lines for the play?
3. After visiting Tom yesterday, I don't think
he looks very (good
4. Melvin always sings (good
5. That was a (good
report that you gave yesterday.
6. Whenever Bill does a job, he does it (good
7. Unfortunately, I didn't hear your
instructions very (good
8. The food in that restaurants always tastes (good
9. Bloomingberg's sales are always (good
at this time of the year.
10. Most students write (good
well) by the time
they finish high school.