Good / Well - Exercise 4
Choose the correct word in each sentence below.
When you have finished, click on the "Check My Answers" button to view
1. My printer is not working (good
2. The steak was very (good
3. The steak you ordered was very (good
4. Matt displays a(good
command of the materials we are studying.
5. Gina does (good
in almost everything she tries.
6. How (good
did I do on the biology exam?
7. Marc is very nimble, and his
coordination is (good
8. When asked, he replied that the meal he had
in the restaurant was (good
9. Will Marion remember the assignment (good
enough to get an A?
10. My grandmother, who has Parkinson's Disease
is not very (good