Choose the correct word in each sentence below.
When you have finished, click on the "Check My Answers" button to view
1. The scientific data (implied
that an earthquake was possible.
2. What are you (implying
with that remark?
3. Whenever she talks about Henry, she(implies
that he is dull.
4. What do you expect me to (imply
from your harsh words?
5. When the legislator said that some taxes might be raised, we (implied
that our real estate taxes would increase.
6. Looking closely at the data, we (impied
that we would have a hot, dry summer.
7. The way he waved his hands (implied
that he was happy about the decision.
8. When the supervisor spoke to the construction workers, she (implied
that they were lazy.
9. Excessive sweating can (imply
10. Today most people(imply
Stonehenge was used as a calendar.