Choose the correct word in each sentence below.
When you have finished, click on the "Check My Work" button to view
1. I don't think (itsit's)
a good idea to eat a bag of jelly beans before running a marathon.
not unusual to be loved by anyone.
3. The robot slowly realized (itsit's)
power over humans and proceeded to take over the world.
4. Don't get so upset: (itsit's)
only a little spider.
easy to see how his company has made so much money.
6. The sun hasn't shown (itsit's)
face for quite some time during this rainy season.
7. Beowulf patiently waited for the beast to
ugly head and turn to face him.
beginning to look a lot like Christmas in this snowy town.
9. Batman is about to make (itsit's)
seventh comeback to the big screen.
10. She hopes that (itsit's)
the tooth fairy's job to pay for wisdom teeth extractions.