Two / To / Too -
Choose the correct word in each sentence below.
When you have finished, click on the "Check My Work" button to view
1. The editor wrote a rejection letter (to
the hopeful author.
2. After (to
helpings of turkey, I left the table.
3. The television was broken; the CD player was
broken (to too
4. She tried to sleep, but she had drunk (to
much coffee that day.
sentries stood at the entrance to the museum.
6. He wondered what she was going (to
two) do about the problem.
7. The weather is (to
cold for a walk.
8. You have been late all (to
often for you to keep this job.
9. I took the four books (to
two) the library and paid the fine.
10. Marianne offered to help us (to