Choose the correct word in each sentence below.
When you have finished, click on the "Check My Work" button to view
1. The traveler brought (
two) many shirts for a
2. The cook was ready (to
two) serve the gourmet
3. The azalea bush needs trimming; the boxwood
needs trimming (to
4. The chemist placed (to
two) vials of the liquid
into the centrifuge.
5. Please bring the books if they are not (to
6. Instead of adopting one dog, we adopted (to
7. If Jeb is having a steak, then I'll have a
8. Matt took his old stereo (to
two) the dump.
9. We went to the sale, but it was (to
two) crowded to find
10. The man's face was blistered because he stayed in
the sun (to