Parking and Transportation Services is committed to providing alternative transportation options to the campus community. Using the program incentives can not only save you money, but it can also help you lower your environmental impact.
ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION PROGRAMS
- Alternative Transportation
- Tigers Go Green Parking Permits
Those who join the Alternative Transportation Program do not purchase a parking permit and commit to use one or more of the following forms of transportation to get to and from campus:
- TU Shuttle
- Walk or Bike
- TU Shuttle
More information on Bike Rentals through the Campus Recreation Center.
Advantages: Every TU community member who is approved for the Alternative Transportation Program will automatically receive the following:
- Free Parking Codes - Four free parking codes each term that can be used whenever you need to bring a vehicle to campus.
- Guaranteed Ride Home - Subsidized taxi rides or short term rentals for when you must leave campus unexpectedly. This service can be used up to four times per calendar year.
- See Parking Regulations (PDF) for further information on free parking codes and the Guaranteed Ride Home Program.
- Alternative Transportation Program Application (PDF)