Towson University operates shuttle routes both on- and off-campus to serve the campus community. FOR REAL TIME BUS INFORMATION TUTIGERRIDE.COM OR DOWNLOAD THE TURIDE APP.
While on campus, plan on parking your vehicle in a designated lot and using the shuttles to access other locations on campus.
- Check TU TigerRide for real time shuttle predictions.
- MTA Express BusLink service has come to the TU Campus! BusLink 102 (PDF) provides service to the White Marsh area and BusLink 106 (PDF) provides service to Owings Mills. Service is provided from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. weekdays and Saturdays. The on-campus stop is the bus slip on Osler Drive next to Enrollment Services. Please see the MTA website for more information.
- Towson University operates an extensive system of both on- and off-campus shuttles. See the attached Route Maps for on and off campus routes as well as nearby MTA bus stops.
- On-campus routes operate seven days a week during the fall and spring terms.
- Off-campus routes operate Monday-Friday during the fall and spring terms and on an abbreviated Holiday Schedule during Winter, Spring and Summer breaks.
- Weather, traffic and road conditions may affect route schedule adherence.
- Shuttles will not operate if there are no scheduled classes on campus.
- Shuttles will not operate when the University is officially closed.
- Schedule times are departure times. Plan to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before departure.
- Collegetown Shuttle: TU partners with Collegetown Shuttle for free transportation from campus to other area colleges and destinations.