Outlined below is the approval process required to offer an existing program electronically.
1. Faculty must submit a completed internal Declaration of Intent (DOI) to the dean of the college for approval and signature. The dean will then submit the DOI to the Provost’s Office.
Declaration of Intent (DOC)
2. If the Declaration of Intent is approved by the provost, the assistant vice president for assessment sends signed copies to the college dean, chair of the department(s), and the registrar.
3. In the Provost’s Office, the assistant provost and assistant vice president for assessment review the request to ensure compliance with USM, MHEC, and Middle States policies.
4. No review or approval is required for USM or MHEC at this time.
5. If further action is required by Middle States, the assistant vice president for assessment notifies the dean and the department of the additional Middle States accreditation requirements.
Middle States Accreditation Program Requirements
Division of Academic Affairs
Administration Building, Room 311
Directions & Parking
Closings & News
Sign up now
Connect with Towson University