Signed into law in 1990, the Clery Act specifies the federal right to know about crimes occurring on or near a college or university campus. In compliance with the act, Towson University develops and distributes the annual Clery Report containing information about campus crime statistics and security policies. The report is available below or can be obtained from the police department.
- Notice of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (PDF)
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report - Main Campus (PDF)
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Report - TUNE Campus (PDF)
- Clery Incident Reporting Form (PDF)
- Towson University's campus at the Universities at Shady Grove (PDF)
- Crime Log
- Fire Log