Your student account provides access to:
- Login to any campus computer
- Your student e-mail via Webmail.towson.edu
- File storage space on the campus network, also via Webmail.towson.edu
- Online registration, bill payment, transcripts, and more
- LearnOnline/Blackboard for online courses
Activate Your Account
- Click on Student Account Activation to open the Welcome page and get started.
- Enter your Towson ID number located above the barcode on your OneCard (ID card). Click next.
- Set a password which adheres to the following guidelines.
At least 8 characters, at least 3 of the following: upper, lowercase letters, numbers, symbols; can not be an incremental change from previous passwords (ex: "Password45" after "Password44"); can not be one of your last 5 passwords
- Select a security question or write a custom question.
Be aware that when you enter an answer in the next step, it will be visible to onlookers; be cautious as you continue.
The security question will allow you to reset your password if needed.
- The Account Activation system will display your NetID (username) and e-mail address. You may print this page for future reference, be sure NOT to write your password on it.
- If you are unable to activate your account following these steps, contact Student Computing Services.
More Information About Your Student Account
If you have questions regarding your student account or TOS training sessions, visit Student Computing Services, Cook Library, room 35; call 410-704-5151; or e-mail scs AT_TOWSON. You may also find our Self-Help Training Documents useful.