Individual classes can be added and dropped through the end of the Change of Schedule period through Towson Online Services or in person by submitting a Change of Schedule form to the Registrar's Office in the Enrollment Services Center, Room 223.
Individual enrollment appointments are located in your Student Center.
Log into your Student Center through Towson Online Services to begin adding classes.
As a result of dropping a class through the Change of Schedule period, no grade will be recorded on your academic record.
- Withdrawing (Dropping after the Change of Schedule period)
To Drop Classes
- Log into the Student Center through Towson Online Services & select Self Service
- Click on Enroll/Drop (top left) & select the Drop tab
- Select term, then continue & the course(s) to drop
- Select Drop Selected Classes & review
- Click Finish Dropping & print the View Results page for your record.
- Click on My Class Schedule to review your changes.
- If you have problems, contact the Registrar's Office at 410-704-2701.
To Swap (drop and then add a class)
This option is available during the Change of Schedule period. Before dropping, be sure you are able to add classes. Swap classes by clicking on the tab at the top of the page, select the class to swap and enter the class you want to add.