The Office of Technology Services (OTS) provides technology information, training, resources and support to the students, faculty and staff of Towson University.
Technology Questions? We’re here to help. If you need to accomplish something specific, see our most-popular links below. If you are not sure what you need, begin by selecting your role at Towson University or contact OTS at 410-704-5151 for guidance.
- Get Started as a New Student
- Get Started as a New Faculty or Staff Member
- Create or reset my Faculty/Staff NetID
- Reset my Faculty/Staff Password
- Contact Student Computing Services Help Desk
- Contact the OTS Faculty/Staff Help Center
- Contact the Administrative Offices of OTS
- Report Phishing
Connect to Wi-Fi
- How to connect to the Towson Wireless Network
- My TU (grades, class schedules, records, etc.)
- Student Email
- Faculty/Staff Email
- TU desktop:Virtual Workspace
- Office 365
Learn about Hardware and Software options
- Submit a TechHelp Service Request (NetID required)
- Find a tech-related self-help instructional resource
- Find a technology-equipped classroom
News & Events
Data Privacy Month 2016
Get tools, tips and resources from the Office of Information Security.
Get Microsoft Office for FREE!
TU students, faculty and staff get the full suite of popular Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
Need a Website?
Towson University offers individual websites to students, organizations, faculty and staff. Check out the new options!