The Office of Technology Services (OTS) provides technology information, training, resources and support to the students, faculty and staff of Towson University.
Report a Phishing Incident
If you've gotten a suspicious email, forward it to email@example.com. NEVER reply with your NetID/password. Learn more about how to recognize phishing at towson.edu/phishing.
Technology questions? We’re here to help. If you need to accomplish something specific, see our most popular links below. If you are not sure what you need, begin by selecting your role at Towson University or contact OTS at 410-704-5151 for guidance.
- Get Started as a New Student
- Get Started as a New Faculty or Staff Member
- Create or reset my Faculty/Staff NetID
- Reset my Faculty/Staff Password
- Contact Student Computing Services Help Desk
- Contact the OTS Faculty/Staff Help Center
- Contact the Administrative Offices of OTS
Connect to Wi-Fi
- Connect to the TU Wireless Network
- My TU (grades, class schedules, records, etc.)
- Student Email
- Faculty/Staff Email
- TU desktop:Virtual Workspace
- Office 365
Learn about Hardware and Software options
- Submit a TechHelp Service Request (NetID required)
- Find a tech-related self-help instructional resource
- Find a technology-equipped classroom
- Get help with the Residential Network (ResNet)
Access Cyber Security Resources
- Learn how to protect yourself and the university online
- Increase your security awareness
- Recognize and report phishing
- Report a cybersecurity incident
News & Events
Get up-to-the-minute info on technology service issues
How can you use your FREE access to Lynda.com?
OTS employee wins the 2016 A&F ACE Award!