We are currently looking for dynamic presenters from a wide variety of disciplines and fields. Our goal is to offer a range of topics and we’re asking presenters to connect with this year’s theme Knowing Your Value, Articulating Your Worth.
Sample topics could include:
• Finding Your Fit: Finding a Job You Will value and That Will Value You
• Managing Work/Life Balance
• Salary Negotiation Skills
• Building Your Personal Strengths
• Developing Your Career, Climbing the Ladder
We also have high demand from our students to meet women working in the following areas:
• Non-Profit & Community Service Work
• Marketing & Communications
• STEM Fields
• Women in Business
• Healthcare Delivery & Management
How to Apply
Applying to be a presenter is simple! Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Are you a Towson Alum?
Proposed Presentation Title
Short Presentation Abstract
Presenters will be notified by February 1st 2013.
This event is made possible through the generous support of