You have three ways to receive academic coaching! You can either set up your own appointment,
drop in during selected hours, or fill out the coaching request form. In order to
help us assist you, please choose only the one option that best suits your needs.
Set up an appointment!
There are two ways to set up your own appointment.
- Call us - 410-704-2291
- Online (Log in with your NetID and password)
When setting up your own appointment, make sure to choose your learning specialist
wisely by considering the expertise of each.
- Cody - math and study skills
- Danielle - general GRE and study skills
- Kelli - transfer students and study skills
- Kimberly - StrengthsQuest, time management, and study skills
- Liz - study skills
- Sarah - science, time management, and study skills
- Tabatha - time management and study skills
- Tara - time management and study skills
Consult the schedule to find times that coaches are typically available. If you come
to the AAC (in the Cook library, room 524) during these times, you may be able to
meet with a learning specialist without an appointment! Note: sessions typically last at least 30 minutes; be sure to arrive with enough time to
complete a full session before the end of the drop-in times!
Spring drop-in coaching schedule (PDF)
Fill out the Academic Coaching request form!
The availabilities that you list will be used by your coach to schedule your first