Before you complete the workshop request form, please take a moment to review our guidelines.
- A minimum of two weeks advance notice is requested to allow time to arrange for a
- Workshops outside of regular office hours (8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Friday) may be accommodated depending on staff availability but are not guaranteed. A minimum of 10 attendees is required for evening/weekend presentations.
- Schedule workshop to start at the beginning of meeting or class
- Workshops run between 15 and 60
- Maximum of two topics per workshop
- Reserve a room: a room in the Academic Achievement Center may be available for groups
of up to 35 students.
- Provide AV equipment: most workshops require computer/internet access, projector,
After you receive confirmation, communicate with the presenter by email about your goals for the workshop.
- Email presenter about any changes in location at least 24 hours in advance of the workshop.